2016.11.19 - Not a Boat Task
I didn't fancy starting anything else on Naiad this afternoon especially since I had a third floodlight to install on the front of the Workshop. So I got the requisite tools and the ladder and started on that. This floodlight was different from the other two, which are pole mounted, in that I really needed to be on the inside and the outside at the same time. I used bolts to fit the floodlight to the gable end and after poking the two bolts through the mounting bracket and the wood of the gable end I tied the floodlight to a convenient point, took the ladder inside and put the other washer and the nut on the two bolts. I had to use a vice-grip on the end of the bolt to stop it from turning when I tightened up the nuts.
But I got there in the end and we now have three working exterior floodlights.
Then, just so that I could say that I did something on the boat, I finished my cup of tea whilst planning out what I am going to do tomorrow. Two plans of action since I'm not sure that the epoxy I put on yesterday will be cured enough to work on tomorrow.
I had hoped to have the coachroof in place by now, but the failure of the cabin upstands and the arrival of the heater have pushed that back. Still, we will see what tomorrow brings apart from the rain.